Asiacrypt 2016, the 22nd Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptology and Information Security, will be organized by Vietnam Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics (VIASM). Asiacrypt is one of the three most prestigious conferences in cryptology that are held as flagship conferences of International Association of Cryptologic Research (IACR). This is the first Asiacrypt in Hanoi, the beautiful capital of Vietnam, with more than a thousand years of history and a unique culture blending Oriental and Western influences.
The proceedings will be published by Springer.
The general chairs are Ngô Bảo Châu (VIASM, Vietnam and University of Chicago, USA) and Phan Dương Hiệu (University of Limoges, France).
The program chairs are Jung Hee Cheon (Seoul National University, Korea) and Tsuyoshi Takagi (Kyushu University, Japan).
- We received 240 submissions.
- Submission server is now open.
From Sunday November 27 to Sunday December 4 there will be an IACR-SEAMS School on the “Cryptography: Foundations and New Trends”.
- Submission deadline: May 20, 2016, 2:00 a.m. UTC.
- First round notification: July 10, 2016.
- Rebuttals due: July 15, 2016.
- Final notifications of acceptance or rejection: August 14, 2016.
- Camera-ready version due: September 7, 2016.
- Conference: Sunday December 4 to Thursday December 8, 2016.