Asiacrypt 2016, the 22nd Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptology and Information Security, will be organized by Vietnam Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics (VIASM). Asiacrypt is one of the three most prestigious venues in cryptology that are held as flagship conferences of International Association of Cryptologic Research (IACR). This is the first Asiacrypt in Hanoi, the beautiful capital of Vietnam, with more than a thousand years of history and a unique culture blending Oriental and Western influences.
The proceedings will be published by Springer.
The general chairs are Ngô Bảo Châu (VIASM, Vietnam and University of Chicago, USA) and Phan Dương Hiệu (XLIM, University of Limoges, France).
The program chairs are Jung Hee Cheon (Seoul National University, Korea) and Tsuyoshi Takagi (Kyushu University, Japan).
- Live streaming on the Asiacrypt 2016 channel
- Handbook of Asiacrypt 2016
- On Sunday Dec 4, Adi Shamir will give a public lecture at the end of the IACR-SEAMS school (the location is 9km from InterContinental). Please register here if you want to attend. At the end of the talk, we have a 45-seat car to bring you to the InterContinental Hotel for the Welcome Reception.
- From Sunday November 27 to Sunday December 4 there will be an IACR-SEAMS School on “Cryptography: Foundations and New Directions”.
- The 10th Intel’s workshop on “International View of the State-of-the-Art of Cryptography and Security and its Use in Practice” will be held at the same venue as Asiacrypt, on Friday December 9th.
- Submission deadline: May 20, 2016, 2:00 a.m. UTC.
- First round notification: July 10, 2016.
- Rebuttals due: July 15, 2016.
- Final notifications of acceptance or rejection: August 14, 2016.
- Camera-ready version due: September 7, 2016.
- Conference: Sunday December 4 to Thursday December 8, 2016.